Work in Progress Wednesday! My sewing room is a mess since these are all the things I’ve got going on right now:
|It’s a Jungle Out There|Binding Jungle corgi Wallhanging Washing, labeling and photographing it for Etsy
Labeling and photographing Pastel Corgi Wallhangings Labeling Pinwheel Pandemonium quilt
- Doing applique stitching around butterflies for butterfly quilt
- Piecing together rest of butterfly applique quilt top
- Pin basting flannel lap quilts together
- Labeling and wrapping in Christmas Paper
Sewing daisy quilt rows into a top
- Cutting yellow fabric for border
- Sewing border on
- Adding daisy applique
- Pin basting
- Cutting more squares for square in a square blocks to get a handle on my scraps
Or sewing together crumb blocks(I got about 8 done so far)
And I’m hoping to get a lot of this done this weekend since I’ve got days off work and I don’t have a million things going on. Maybe I can get some more corgi stuff up on Etsy before Christmas.
Sunday is a quilting bee at Bernina Pfaff sewing center so I’m hoping that actually happens so I can get some stuff done. I signed up last Friday and was the only one signed up so far. Still haven’t decided what to take to work on, my scrap pile, daisy quilt or butterfly quilt.