Well I’ve just spent the better part of 4 hours figuring out all this podcasting stuff. Editing the audio file took the longest then for some reason after it uploaded it sounded odd so I had to fix that. I think I fixed it.
- Listen directly in iTunes if you wish! Clicking that link will automatically open iTunes and download it.
- Or, Listen through your Web Browser
iTunes hasn’t added my podcast yet to their listing but at least you have a way to listen to it now if you wish.
Will try again in a few weeks when I have more to podcast about. I’m not sure why I thought my first episode would be an hour long since I always seem to think of things to say but this one comes in at under 30 minutes. I guess that is good for my bandwidth usage though.
- You can see all my 2010 completed projects here including the Daisy Wallhanging and my pinwheel quilt.
- See instructions on signing up for the Strip Twist Block Swap (deadline is February 7th to sign up)
- Join the 2011 Rainbow Scrap Challenge
- See my shattered iPhone 4
Whew! Now to grab some dinner before bed.