|Pinning primary blocks|
I haven’t done one of these in FOREVER so it is time to catch up!
Currently working on:
- 3 Primary Color Twin Quilts – 10 minute blocks – finished size is 76″ square.
- I finished appliqueing the names last night for all three quilts. Yay!
- Blocks are ready for one quilt top to be completely pieced together.
- Finishing the final 30 blocks for the last two quilts so I can piece them all together at the same time. The first two seams are done on those blocks, just need to pin and sew the third and then iron flat and topstitch the middle part down on each block. Will likely be finished tomorrow.
- Taping tutorials for corded fabric bowls (yes I have some segments already recorded and some photos done but it isn’t edited and put together yet. Still need to finish up the bowl and show some other techinques for adding strips, ending and adding handles.)
Projects on Hold:
You can see photos of each project in my “UFO Confessional Photo Post“
- Quilted Shawl – being pieced
- English Paper Pieced “mats” (will likely become mug rugs quite soon) – waiting to be quilted
- Island wallhanging doorhanger – finish quilting
- Black Floral Panel wall hanging – finish quilting
- Magnolia crazy quilt – being quilted
- Twist and Shout mystery quilt – being pieced
- Moda Origins Pinwheel block quilt – being pieced
- Strip Twist block quilts – top needs to be pieced together
- Aviary tumbling blocks quilt – being pieced
- I Spy quilt – being pieced
- Butterfly applique quilt – waiting to be quilted
- Delectable Delights Mystery Quilt (moda origins) – top needs to be pieced and borders need to be figured out and added
Finished this week:
The Modern Garden (I blogged all about it with more closeup photos)!