I managed to get one thing off my UFO list last quarter but I had some unexpected commissions come in and various other quilt guild things that kind of kept me overwhelmed. Not to mention Rainbow Insomnia was quite a distraction but a welcome one!
So this quarter I want to include a variety of finishes that I know I already have deadlines for and a few UFOs.
- Jelly Roll Race quilt – has to be finished by Mother’s Day. Top is complete just needs to be quilted and bound.
- Snowball quilt commission – I’d like to get this finished by the end of May. Will depend on how long it takes to finalize the embroidery designs with my digitizer and get them stitched onto the blocks. I don’t anticipate the quilting taking very long. The end result will be a twin size quilt.
- Dog agility ribbon quilt – I have another commission I’d like to get finished. Background for this quilt has already been purchased and I’m going to use fabric glitter for the first time!!
- Quilted shawl tutorial – this poor little project has fallen by the wayside! I need to resurrect it.
Things that need work but probably won’t be finished end of 2nd quarter:
- Orca Bay – I’m on step 6 making my hourglass blocks.
- HST Quilt made from snowball leftovers – blocks are trimmed and ready to be sewn into a top. No hurry on this one.
Want to join into the Finish-a-long and possibly win some great prizes?? Link your blog post up at Quilter in the Gap! At the end of the quarter you will do a blog post for your finishes and get an entry to win stuff.