After some deliberation and seeing what everyone suggested I took a gamble and tried a border I haven’t done before but I’ve been wanting to try. It still isn’t complete yet, I think I’m going to scallop the edges but for now you can get an idea of what I decided to do.
Oh for reference here is how the poll came out:
63% (38 people) voted “No”
37% (22 people) voted “Yes”
Many of the comments on my Facebook Page suggested a border for it. I was leaning that way after looking at the top a while and wanted to enhance the scrappyness of the quilt to balance out the tan.
Pardon the crappy cell phone picture, it’s late at night