- I embroidered a tank top with Rainbow Brite to wear to Gamewarp in Orlando! Had a blast. The Ravenous Pig was fabulous as always.
- I caught up on all my swaps and finished the last fabric flowers for the quilt show rosettes.
- I shared a border quandry on Facebook and get to the finish line on a pretty old UFO quilt top
- Bernie has to visit the vet
- I join the battle against the CPSC regarding magnet sales
- The Purple Thang and why I love it so much
- Rotating cutting mat – why I think it’s a must for every sewing room
- Aurora – An American Experience in Quilt, Community and Craft – Master storyteller Jane Kirkpatrick extols the beautiful treasures, unknown to a wider public, rediscovered in the Old Aurora Colony of Oregon’s lush Willamette Valley. The people and legacy of Aurora, a utopian community founded in the mid-1800s, will stir your imagination, hopes, and dreams; and remind you that every life matters–every daily task, love, aspiration, and endeavor.
- Denim! It’s taking over my life!
49 – Finishes galore, borders, notion reviews, 80’s timewarp
August 12, 2012 by