- I spent a few weeks of September getting things made for vending at a pet event – didn’t really work out. New plan in action!
- Two finishes!
- Quilt show prep
- #quilterWeddings – I share my wedding story (this inspired by the #quilterweddings photo share that went viral on twitter)
- A new tutorial and my process coming up with that little pouch
- Some fabric purchases
- Product review – Seam fix seam ripper and Bear Thread applique pressing sheet
- Fitness update
- Some apps I’m using to track walking distance and weight training reps/progress
- My first “quilting by check” experience with my fabulous longarmer
- Joanne Lendaro of Insanely Cheap Quilting
- A rant about sewing machine dealers and “recall” work covered by warranty
- Movie reviews – Looper
- Big Dreams Embroidery comes through on a special request!
- Fall in Florida
- Live broadcasting of KQC
52 – Preparations, new tutorial, quilting by check and failures
October 6, 2012 by