I took a sewing class on Friday night and actually finished my project! I’m really bag challenged so I was surprised I managed to complete this project with minimal difficulty. I had a few messups but was able to get something halfway decent looking in the end.
Now that I’ve made one I think the next one might be easier.
I also worked on adding some Hotfix crystals to my cruise tote. This was rather fun I will say – I wish I had more crystals to play with!
The tool takes some getting used to. You only use the tool if you are applying singular crystals. The designs are placed all at one time using a clear silicon transfer sheet and a hot iron. It’s a fun method to do. I can see myself using it more often.