Snapped a few photos of “Leftovers” before climbing into bed. I didn’t measure it to get the final dimensions but it’ll make a nice lap quilt for me in my recliner. I used a really soft vintage sheet for the back. Batting was a pellon cotton I somehow ended up with so it’s not terribly thick but it’s really soft. I haven’t washed it yet.
Quilting was mostly straight line inside the tan areas with a few rows of straight lines inside the colored lines. The string border was all quilted in the ditch. Yes, each and every stinking seam was quilted and it took forever.
Bernie is ready for bed apparently.