- Prepping for my cruise that’s coming up in less than a week! More involved than I’d like but I’ll make it.
- I’ve spent the last few days working on some tank top dresses and really had fun learning about making skirts. Exploring my serger has been really fun too!
- I’ll update you on the latest with my Viking Topaz 20.
- Hotfix crystal fun and making a folding clutch purse
- Rearranged the quilting corner a bit and shared photos of the new layout
- I went to Video Games Live! The one and only time I’ll probably get my husband to go to the symphony.
- I met Mary Jo from The Quilt Bear!
61 – Cruise prep, Tank Top Dresses, Serger fun, Viking Update
February 3, 2013 by