- My poor Honda Element gets some work done after breaking down the morning of my last podcast interview
- Joined the Aurifil thread club!
- First magazine publication
- Nostalgia quilt top is finished
- Quilt hanging options
- Owl keyfob in the hoop
- Redoing some old furniture
- We meet Patrick Stewart and attend Megacon along with the TNG Panel
- New Thimble and I attend Sew Expo in Lakeland
- Work award
- New camera!
- The Bonnie Hunter patchwork Seam Guide
- Bernie’s Famous!
- Quilting and ripping out stitches on the Riley Blake panel. Troubleshooting quilting problems.
- Teaching a new class and prep for that
64 – Quilt Hanging Options, Notions, Star Trek, and Ripping Quilting
March 25, 2013 by