- A bit about Sashiko and why I love it
- My teaching season has started! First class done, several more to go.
- Corgi Fairytale news!
- Keyfobs in the hoop
- Playing with leather
- My coneflower class and thread sketching used as quilting
- Participating in a Kimberly Einmo Craftsy workshop – a new mystery quilt with new Robert Kaufman metallic fabric
- Creating a wedding guest memory quilt – my design process
- Sod replacement drama
- More “ask anything” questions answered!
74 – Sashiko, teaching, experimenting, book review
October 12, 2013 by