The last week and a half I’ve been battling whatever Phlegmy plague has been traveling around my office. I’m finally on the tail end of it so I’m hoping I can record another podcast episode soon when I can talk without coughing! Here’s what I’ve been up to:
I’m still working on hanging quilts up in my studio. This is a Tinker bell Quilt that I did a while ago with the intention of using it as a Disney Pin Trading display quilt. I love how it looks with all the pins put on! Lots more room for new ones too.
And we recently went to the Magic Kingdom so I was able to meet Tink in person! I also got my turkey leg fix.
I’m making lots of progress on my Technicolor Galaxy block #1. So far all my pieces are glued down and now I’m ready to make and apply my bias tape. I enjoyed digging through my stash and pulling out fabrics I’ve been holding on to. Glad they are getting cut up and put to use!
I’ve started playing with my serger some more and tackled a section from my Serger class from Craftsy. I made a boxy bag on my serger start to finish! It was so easy and fun. I’ll be doing lots more of these.
I’m getting used to my serger. It’s really easy to thread. I’m taking a serger class next month to learn more on how to use it.